Fibenare Guitars Co. is a small guitar manufacturing company based in Budapest, Hungary. On their build palette are the highest quality handmade / boutique instruments. Fibenare produces 60-70 instruments a year, most of them being custom guitar and bass orders. The special thing is, they build all of the guitar components in house: the bridge, the pickups, the screws (except the tuners).
This Bolt-On Globe Bass was made in Fall 2012 for my specific needs. And so can one be made especially to your needs! The fellows at Fibenare make a great job of estimating the best solution for you, they offer a complete guidance during the build process – which makes not only the end-product upmost enjoyable, but the building / designing process as a whole as well.
Check out this awesome video!
- Serial Number: #1321
- Body Wood: 1-piece Hungarian figured Ash
- Top Wood: Spalted Maple (bookmatched) supplied by Holz Faszination
- Finish: High-Gloss true color Polyurethane with Acrylic topcoats for added smoothness
- Construction: Bolt-On (also available as Neck-Through or Singlecut)
- Neck: 13-piece Flame Maple with Padauk and Mahogany conical stripes
- Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets
- Scale: 34″ (864 mm)
- Radius: 12″ Conical
- Fretboard: Maple with genuine Black Mother of Pearl inlays
- Binding: 3-piece Ebony-Maple-Mahogany Fingerboard Binding
- Bridge: Fibenare Twin
- Pickups: Fibenare Vazul
- Controls: Volume (Push-Push active/passive), Pickup Pan, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Switches: Coil-Tap Series/Single/Parallel for each pickup
Since the Fibenare Globe bass is highly customizable, make sure to leave your dream configration in the comments, and make sure to check out the official Fibenare Facebook page!